DREEAM is committed to caring for the health and well-being of our partners and customers. We have successfully managed to avoid severe Covid-19 disruption without putting our staff or customers at risk. We will continue to monitor the evolving situation and keep our customers up to date across our media platforms.
When will DREEAM be open?
DREEAM has remained open throughout the pandemic. At times it has been necessary to temporarily suspended delivery of our external courses. This decision has been made based on government guidance.
At present, we are taking bookings for our courses being offered from January 2021. More information on the courses we offer can be found on our courses pages.
What safety precautions have DREEAM put in place to reopen?
As always, the health and wellbeing of our employees and customers is our number one priority.
In light of the ongoing pandemic and government advice, we have put a number of safety measures in place that will allow us to provide a safe environment for our employees and customers. This includes:
- A social distancing plan has been carefully prepared and implemented. All areas of our Department have been assessed and are reassessed regularly in light of new government guidance.
- Hand sanitiser stations are available throughout the department for visitors and employees to use.
- Enhanced cleaning has been incorporated into our daily routine in order to ensure all frequently used items are cleaned regularly.
- One-way systems are in place where appropriate, to minimise congregation of staff and visitors and help us manage flow.
- You will be provided with a face mask upon entry to the hospital. This must be worn at all times. Staff will also be wearing face masks.
- All of our teaching areas have been risk assessed for maximum occupancy in order to ensure safety of staff and visitors.
- We are also taking part in Contact Tracing. To find out more, please speak to a member of our team.
How will social distancing be maintained?
All employee and customer areas have been set-up in order to comply with social distancing guidelines.
Will face coverings be mandatory for customers and your staff?
Yes. It is currently mandatory to wear a face mask in all areas.
Are there any exemptions to wearing face coverings in DREEAM?
Yes, the following groups are exempt:
- Children under 11.
- People unable to wear face coverings because of an illness or a physical or learning disability.
- Carer's/ companions providing assistance to someone who relies on lip reading to communicate.
- People who feel that wearing a face covering would cause them severe distress.
We recommend customers who meet one of the criteria above inform a member of our team on arrival in DREEAM. Staff will be trained not to challenge customers in relation to the above exemptions but instead to take the customer at their word.
Will your refund policy be changing?
No. Should we be unable to deliver a course as a direct result of changes to government guidelines, we will offer customers an alternative date to attend the same course. If this is not convenient, we will offer our customers a full refund.
How will toilets operate safely?
We have a strict cleaning regimen for our customer and staff rest rooms and toilet facilities. Flow in and out of these areas is controlled to avoid congregation of people in these areas.
I have symptoms of Covid-19; can I transfer my booking to another date?
Yes. Should you be unable to attend one of our courses due to shielding, isolating or following a positive test, we can transfer your booking to the next available date for the same course.
Where will I be able to access hand sanitizer in DREEAM?
There will be mobile sanitisation stations which will contain hand sanitising gel, Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and wipes. The locations will vary depending on which areas are in use. Static alcohol gel and PPE will be available at all entrances to DREEAM. Good handwashing is also encouraged and we have posters displaying the correct procedure in our toilet facilities.
How will you monitor people entering and leaving the department in a safe manner?
We have a team in DREEAM responsible for managing and monitoring the flow of staff and customers within our facility. Further information regarding our procedure for flow management can be provided on request.
Will you be taking temperatures before people enter the building?
In line with government and hospital guidance, we will not be asking to take people's temperatures when they arrive at DREEAM.
What happens if a customer is showing symptoms once they are in DREEAM?
If a staff member or customer is showing symptoms, or advises staff once they're in the department that they may have symptoms, we will respectfully have to ask them and their group to leave to ensure the safety of everyone else. Our Contact Tracing procedure will be followed immediately.
Will refreshments be provided during my course?
Unfortunately, we will not be able to offer refreshments however; there are coffee shops and a restaurant within close proximity to DREEAM. You can bring in bottled water from home. Unfortunately, we cannot refill bottles for you when you are in DREEAM.
How do I get in contact with you?
We can be contacted on (0115) 970 9363 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to help and/or provide you with further information regarding our procedures to keep you safe while visiting DREEAM.